Re: [EXTERNAL] Troubleshooting Failed Analysis

Lo, Chien-Chi

Sep 9, 2022, 11:45:29 AM9/9/22
to Pratibha Nerurkar, Chain, Patrick Sam Guy, Li, Paul, Davenport, Karen Walston, edge-...@googlegroups.com, Flynn, Mark C

Hi Pratibha,

Thanks for using EDGE. We have checked the project you ran and found the input, Qiime2 mapping file, has only two columns in your data.

According to Qiime2 documentation, it would suggest to adding more metadata for grouping and beta diversity analysis.  We have update our code to force this scenario to run but you may still see error message throw out from Qiime2 software.

Best regards,

Chienchi

signature_61897647

Chienchi Lo

Research Technologist

B-GEN Genomics and Bioanalytics

Office: 550.665.7798

Mobile: 505.920.9157

Los Alamos National Laboratory

lanl.gov

signature_2250715675signature_2076683545signature_1473138452signature_1049654389

From: Pratibha Nerurkar <prat...@hawaii.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 7:14 PM
To: "edge-...@googlegroups.com" <edge-...@googlegroups.com>, Patrick Chain <pch...@lanl.gov>, Chien-Chi Lo <chie...@lanl.gov>, Po-E Li <po...@lanl.gov>, Karen Davenport <kwdav...@lanl.gov>, "logan.j.v...@mail.mil" <logan.j.v...@mail.mil>, "kimberly.a.bi...@mail.mil" <kimberly.a.bi...@mail.mil>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Troubleshooting Failed Analysis

Hi Everyone:

I ran a test analysis on the EdgeBioinformatics program and it shows the analysis has "failed" .  Here is the link to my test project:

https://edgebioinformatics.org/?proj=81a8c6d39ec23f8fe3dd3912b9efdf43

It has been happening to me several times in the last 2-3 week. I have deleted my other test projects thinking that I am not doing something right.

Please let me know how I can run the correct analysis.

Aloha and thanks

Pratibha

Pratibha V. Nerurkar, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Professor and Graduate Chair
Academic Editor, PLoS ONE

Editorial Board Member of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Journal of Diabetes Research & Journal of Integrative and Ayurvedic Medicine
Laboratory of Metabolic Disorders and Alternative Medicine
MBBE/CTAHR
University of Hawaii
Tel: (808) 956-9195
Fax: (808) 956-3542