EDGE: Run Time

Luz Vargas

Aug 4, 2021, 3:46:20 PM8/4/21
to edge-users
Hello, I have a project that I have submitted that has been stuck as unstarted for over a couple of hours. I am in a research group that is using EDGE and we  staggered submitting our projects since this morning, but have had no luck with any of them starting. I was wondering if I could have some help on this or if this is usual as I think we may be overwhelming the system.

Much thanks,

Luz Vargas

Lo, Chien-Chi

Aug 4, 2021, 3:57:19 PM8/4/21
to Luz Vargas, edge-users

Thanks for using EDGE.  With constraint resource, EDGE limits three projects to run at same time.  There are few projects submitting this morning and still running and such your project on the queue.

Thanks for your patient.

Chienchi