where did the Reference C-CDA checking go?

kylem...@gmail.com

May 24, 2024, 3:28:18 PMMay 24
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
The tool does not seem to do any checking for reference scenarios any more as is expected for certification. For example, I can run a Happy Kid patient through the AliceNewman/Sample 1 scenario, and it does not show any errors.

Is anyone else seeing this lack of errors in scenario specific testing?

Kyle

Glenn Jenkins

May 28, 2024, 12:12:31 PMMay 28
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
I am observing the same thing.

Kim Poletti

May 29, 2024, 11:59:09 AMMay 29
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Kim Poletti

May 30, 2024, 12:40:59 PMMay 30
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

The team has identified the issue and is working to correct it. We will post here once the issue is fixed.

Thank you,
Kim

Kim Poletti

Jun 4, 2024, 11:51:28 AMJun 4
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

This issue has been fixed and content validation is working again.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thank you,
Kim