XDR B.1 Test 1

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 4, 2024, 11:56:58 AMJun 4
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
The testing tool doesn't seem to be receiving our messages despite responding with a success message.

We'll send an XDR message with the ETT certificate and everything will appear correct in our logs and the testing tool will never exit "pending refresh" mode.

This previously worked with an identical setup to the current one.

I've attached a screenshot of the tool and our logs.

Thank you!
170 315 b1 ETT pending refresh.pdf
Azure Logs.png

Kim Poletti

Jun 4, 2024, 12:03:36 PMJun 4
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Sai Valluripalli

Jun 5, 2024, 5:21:17 PMJun 5
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Can you confirm you are sending the Direct From address in the SOAP header and it matches what is being entered on the tool?

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 6, 2024, 8:11:19 AMJun 6
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Thank you for your response.

I'm attaching our entire message used during the test.

The direct from entered exactly matches what is displayed in the header.

The direct to address is mapped to the ETT endpoint listed in the tool.
This is the address the mailto maps to: https://ett.healthit.gov:11084/xdstools/sim/edge-ttp__1/rep/xdrpr

We previously tested using all the same information and direct addresses without issue.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<s:Envelope xmlns:a="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
            xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<s:Header>
<a:Action s:mustUnderstand="1">urn:ihe:iti:2007:ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSet-b</a:Action>
<a:MessageID>urn:uuid:a7bbea54-b60f-4251-ac24-07157c603278</a:MessageID>
<metadata-level xmlns="urn:direct:addressing">minimal</metadata-level>
<addressBlock xmlns:direct="urn:direct:addressing"
              s:relay="true"
              s:role="urn:direct:addressing:destination"
              xmlns="urn:direct:addressing">
<direct:from>mailto:rec...@caringhandsclinic.messaging.kno2fy-stage.com</direct:from>
<direct:to>mailto:ettxdrte...@ettxdr.kno2fy.com</direct:to>
<direct:X-DIRECT-FINAL-DESTINATION-DELIVERY>true</direct:X-DIRECT-FINAL-DESTINATION-DELIVERY>
</addressBlock>
<a:ReplyTo>
<a:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</a:Address>
</a:ReplyTo>
</s:Header>
<s:Body xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
<ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest xmlns="urn:ihe:iti:xds-b:2007">

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Message_To_ETT_6_4.xml

Sai Valluripalli

Jun 6, 2024, 11:03:50 AMJun 6
to Stephanie Barnett, Edge Test Tool (ETT)
The tool will match what is inside <direct:>

Remove the mailto: and try again.

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 7, 2024, 12:39:42 PMJun 7
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
We've previously sent numerous messages with complete success including the mailto: - we've made no changes on our side since our successful testing in the past.
When checking the logs, all the messages were in the same format as the ones attached to the conversation.

Are you certain this change will fix the issue we're having?

Have there been any changes to the ETT that would cause the messages to stop working?

Thank you,

Sai Valluripalli

Jun 7, 2024, 4:29:23 PMJun 7
to Stephanie Barnett, Edge Test Tool (ETT)
There are no changes made to these test cases.

Maybe previously you might have entered mailto: into the ETT and passed the case. You can try that now and see if you pass the tests.

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 12, 2024, 6:04:07 AMJun 12
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
Here is the latest message we tried after our engineers enabled the capability to remove the mailto in the <direct:from> as requested and the ETT is still not responding to our messages we send.

Is there the ability to schedule a video call to review our process?

This previously worked perfectly and we have not changed our system yet it seems like the tool is not working for us.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<s:Envelope xmlns:a="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:s="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<s:Header>
<a:Action s:mustUnderstand="1">urn:ihe:iti:2007:ProvideAndRegisterDocumentSet-b</a:Action>
<a:MessageID>urn:uuid:2d2f6d15-871a-459e-b3e7-ba428d54150c</a:MessageID>

<metadata-level xmlns="urn:direct:addressing">minimal</metadata-level>
<addressBlock xmlns:direct="urn:direct:addressing" s:relay="true"
s:role="urn:direct:addressing:destination" xmlns="urn:direct:addressing">

<direct:X-DIRECT-FINAL-DESTINATION-DELIVERY>true</direct:X-DIRECT-FINAL-DESTINATION-DELIVERY>
</addressBlock>
<a:ReplyTo>
<a:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</a:Address>
</a:ReplyTo>
</s:Header>

Thank you,

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 12, 2024, 6:33:44 AMJun 12
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
I did some additional troubleshooting after reading through some other conversations using the sandbox tool: https://site.healthit.gov/sandbox-direct/xdr

The address provided from the sandbox tool: http://ccda.healthit.gov/xdrmessagevalidator/Dispatcher/XDRService.wsdl is ONLY HTTP - but our XDR service expects HTTPS - is there a test endpoint to validate the XDR messages we send that is HTTPS not HTTP?

When I added HTTPS - our XDR messages wouldn't go through.

Trying to do additional troubleshooting to find out more information, but the sandbox tool isn't helpful without a TLS endpoint like the other XDR tests.

Additionally - when attempting to send to the sandbox I can see errors of why it isn't working because of the endpoint.

When we send to the XDR b.1 cert testing tool -  our logs show a successful send yet nothing appears in the tool.
Nothing in our system shows there should be any issue with the ETT receiving our messages that previously worked when sent to the ETT.

Thank you,

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 12, 2024, 7:27:05 AMJun 12
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
The pending refresh bug seems to occur when the CURES checkbox is checked.

If I leave the CURES checkbox blank and run the test everything works perfectly and I've attached the tool output.

Sending the exact same payload to the testing tool with the CURES checkbox yields a pending refresh status with no change.

I've attached multiple PDFs showing the success without the CURES checkbox and then a PDF showing the pending refresh screen with the exact same payload but the cures checkbox is checked.

Please advise.

Thank you,
170 315 b 1 ETT REQUEST VALIDATION PASSED.pdf
CURES CHECKBOX.pdf
170 315 b 1 ETT XDR PASSED GREEN CHECKMARK.pdf
ETT Request Body Valid
Successsful Response ETT Test 1.pdf
CCDA Validation ETT.pdf
170 315 b 1 ETT REQUEST.pdf

Stephanie Barnett

Jun 12, 2024, 12:50:21 PMJun 12
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
With "mailto" the test works if the cures checkbox is unchecked. The only time an issue occurs is with the CURES checkbox.
Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 12.46.09 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-12 at 12.46.52 PM.png

I believe there is an issue with the CURES checkbox that needs to be addressed so the CURES version of the test tool can be used in live testing.

Thank you

Edie Robinson

Jun 27, 2024, 8:12:23 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Good Morning -

We are in need of an update on this situation please. Ran a test with CURES checked and we are still running into the same issue.

Thank You.