Message Validator ICD-10 Error

Braeden Rai

Apr 18, 2024, 12:35:04 PMApr 18
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

We were trying to validator our USCDI v3 documents for the new patients, David Hollow and David Mahal, when we encountered conformance errors for our encounter diagnoses. We sent the correct code, but got an error for it regardless. The standard referenced in the error is a SHOULD instead of a SHALL, so it should not be an error in the first place, right?
Cert_Errors.png

Kim Poletti

Apr 18, 2024, 1:07:12 PMApr 18
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Braeden Rai

May 6, 2024, 4:14:30 PMMay 6
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi, are there any updates on this issue at all?

Braeden Rai

Jun 3, 2024, 5:00:17 PMJun 3
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi again, do you have any updates on whether this issue will be fixed?

Thanks,
Braeden

Kim Poletti

Jun 4, 2024, 12:07:08 PMJun 4
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

This is being investigated by the team and will be included in a future release.

Thank you,
Kim

Kim Poletti

Jun 20, 2024, 12:40:53 PM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello Braedon,

Would you please send us the C-CDA you used to submit?

Thank you,
Kim

Message has been deleted