SITE/ETT User Experience Interview

Michelle Consolazio

Jul 17, 2023, 2:46:56 PM7/17/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)

I am writing on behalf of the Audacious Inquiry team, a contractor supporting the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC). We are conducting a research project on the Standards Implementation & Testing Environment (SITE) and Edge Testing Tool (ETT). These tools are important for implementing and testing health IT standards. We are conducting this research to understand how to improve the user interface.

We would be grateful to interview anyone with experience using SITE and/or ETT. The questions we will be asking are included below. The interview will take approximately 30-45 minutes and will be conducted over the phone. Please respond if you are interested in participating in an interview.

Sincerely,

Michelle

 Interview Questions

  • Introduction and Background: Please tell us about your experience with the SITE and/or ETT websites and how you primarily use them in your work.
  • Gathering Feedback:
    • What tools or functionalities do you frequently use within the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • Can you describe a typical workflow or task that you perform using these tools?
  • Overall User Experience:
    • How would you describe your overall user experience with the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • What user interface aspects do you find particularly helpful or frustrating?
  •  Navigational Challenges:
    • Could you share any specific challenges or difficulties you encounter when navigating the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • Are there any areas where you feel the navigation could be improved to enhance your efficiency?
  •  Suggestions for Improvement:
    • What suggestions do you have for improving the user experience of the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • Are there any specific changes or enhancements you would like to see implemented?
  •  Pain Points:
    • What are the main pain points you experience when using the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • Are there any features or functions you find cumbersome or time-consuming?
  •  Desired Features:
    • Are there any specific features or functionalities that would greatly enhance your experience with the SITE and/or ETT websites?
    • What additional tools or capabilities would you like to see integrated to better support your workflow?
  • Overall Experience Rating: On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best, how would you rate your experience using the SITE and/or ETT websites? Could you briefly explain your rating?
  • Additional Feedback and Closing: Do you want to provide any additional feedback or suggestions regarding the user interface refresh project?