MDN 20a and 20b

Stephanie Barnett

May 16, 2024, 11:40:55 AMMay 16
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Dear ETT,
Can you confirm how to see the testing tool is sending an MDN for tests 20a and 20b?

Our system doesn't seem to be receiving proper MDNs because unlike MDNs from the HISP - we don't see the MDNs coming back and marking messages as received or failed.

Thank you,
Stephanie Barnett

Kim Poletti

May 16, 2024, 12:44:47 PMMay 16
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Stephanie Barnett

May 20, 2024, 3:26:04 PMMay 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Bump for visibility.

Any input here?

Stephanie Barnett

May 22, 2024, 3:17:03 PMMay 22
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Looking for guidance here so we can check what the testing tool is sending for the MDN response.

Sai Valluripalli

Jun 5, 2024, 5:37:34 PMJun 5
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)

ETT is sending MDNs for 20a and 20b. A sample MDN sent by ETT in XDR is shown below.

<direct:messageDisposition xmlns:direct="urn:direct:addressing">
   <direct:recipient>testc...@ett.healthit.gov</direct:recipient>
   <direct:disposition>success</direct:disposition>
</direct:messageDisposition>

Edie Robinson

Jun 27, 2024, 8:22:52 AM (3 days ago) Jun 27
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Good Morning -

Is there any way to see the active logs in the ETT when sending the tests? Our logs do not show where the MDN is being received despite a successful send of the test message. Trying to troubleshoot the issue but need either access to the ETT logs or someone to work with us on the issue that has access to the logs. The issue still presents in our system.

Thank you.