Message Validator - RelatedPerson Error

Braeden Rai

Jun 14, 2024, 10:28:22 AMJun 14
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

We were testing the message validator for the Amb Sample 1/Alice Newman patient, and encountered these errors:
Error -

The scenario contains RelatedPerson data with Relationship:, lastName: , firstName: GPARNT, Rick, Holler , however there is no matching data in the submitted CCDA.

Error -

The scenario contains RelatedPerson data with Relationship:, lastName: , firstName: SPS, Matthew, Newman , however there is no matching data in the submitted CCDA.

In the attached XML screenshot, it looks like we're sending this information in a valid way, is this an issue with the validator?

RelatedPersonXML.png

Kim Poletti

Jun 14, 2024, 2:41:04 PMJun 14
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Kim Poletti

Jun 17, 2024, 12:33:08 PM (13 days ago) Jun 17
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi Braedon,

Would you please send us the C-CDA you submitted? This will help us investigate the issue.

Thank you,
Kim

Braeden Rai

Jun 17, 2024, 5:11:11 PM (13 days ago) Jun 17
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
This is the document we submitted. Also, similar errors are occurring for all of the b1 test patients, not just sample 1/Alice Newman.
AliceNewmanRelated.xml

Braeden Rai

Jun 20, 2024, 10:34:39 AM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello,

Is there any chance you could look at this and let us know if this can be addressed before the next release?

Kim Poletti

Jun 20, 2024, 2:31:12 PM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello Braedon,

The team has investigated this and noted that:
  1. SITE content validator is looking for name parts (given, family) - example submitted is only including <name> (please use the structure in the attached example).

snippet_IG.png

Our team will update the test data to use code from the latest version of value set in a future release.

Kim Poletti

Jun 20, 2024, 2:33:09 PM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Apologies, please use this sample format instead:

image.png

Braeden Rai

Jun 20, 2024, 3:08:49 PM (10 days ago) Jun 20
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
The sample format uses US Realm Person Name, which allows for the name to be pieced out, or for it to just be a string, which is what our documents do. If we should not be sending just a string, is there a different requirement we should be looking at?

Kim Poletti

Jun 21, 2024, 3:28:41 PM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
The technical team confirms you are submitting correctly. We are in the process of updating our files to allow for this format. The fix will be in a future release.