ETT #41

William

May 10, 2024, 5:39:43 PMMay 10
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello - I'm seeing an issue with test #41 in the ETT.  When running the test, it either fails with the message in the log that says " 1: Error in TEST MESSAGE BAD DISPOSITION NOTIFICATION: Could not convert socket to TLS" or just constantly displays "Check MDN" and never updates.  Tests 39 and 40 both complete successfully.

Sai Valluripalli

May 13, 2024, 9:44:48 AMMay 13
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
1. Can you confirm you ran tests 39 and 40 without TLS box checked?
2. If you are able to pass 39 and 40 without TLS box checked you can pass 41 as well. But for 41 your system should send back Processed MDN and Failure MDN.

Thanks

William

May 17, 2024, 4:36:55 PMMay 17
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
I'd replied to this via email directly so I'm adding this to the chat for anyone else that may need additional information.

Tests 39 and 40 pass correctly.  With test 41, I'm able to see the outbound MDN leave our system but the ETT never updates.  I just remains at 'Check MDN' status whenever clicked.  All tests ran without TLS.

William

May 22, 2024, 10:11:48 AMMay 22
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
If anyone can assist with checking the tool for our message that's returned, it would be greatly appreciated.  We're trying to complete our DirectTrust recertification and this is the last test.   We see the message leave our system but the ETT test #41 never updates with the MDN.  39 and 40 both work as expected and pass.

Sai Valluripalli

Jun 5, 2024, 5:48:11 PMJun 5
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
For 41, you should send back a processed MDN and (failure MDN or DSN) to pass.