Unable to download XDM.zip file for XDM validator tests

Vijetha Nayak

Mar 26, 2024, 10:55:22 AMMar 26
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi Team,

For the XDM validator tests, we are unable to download the XDM Zip and is getting stuck at download

Steps:
send health information using direct->XDM Validator
send Limited metadata ->Via SOAP UI
To address : tes...@ett.healthit.gov
Click on send
Validation report-Click on the link and go to the attachment section.
Download zip file--FAILS here as we are unable to download the zip from ett.

Could you please help understand if this is blocked from your end

Regards,
Vijetha

Kim Poletti

Mar 26, 2024, 11:08:30 AMMar 26
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Vijetha Nayak

Apr 30, 2024, 8:38:44 AMApr 30
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)

The zip download is still not working. we have checked with our IT team and no firewall is stopping the download of the Zip file.

Attaching the validation report where the Zip is available and Download is not completed

Please help.
Regards,
Vijetha

Vijetha Nayak

May 22, 2024, 12:31:46 AMMay 22
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,
vijetha

Evan Brock

Jun 4, 2024, 11:20:01 AMJun 4
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello, we have confirmed this issue and it is currently being investigated, a fix should be included in the next release.

Thank you