ETT Tool Scenario Specific Testing

Taylor Guanlao

May 3, 2024, 10:58:48 AMMay 3
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Good morning,

We are trying to do testing for the scenario specific tests for b.1 and notice that the selections are the pdf not XML docs, is there an update coming for this fix? If so, can you please provide when this will be fixed.

Thank you!

Kim Poletti

May 6, 2024, 10:52:04 AMMay 6
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi - Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

Taylor Guanlao

May 13, 2024, 11:00:30 AMMay 13
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Good morning,
I am following up on the status of this. I am still seeing the same results.
Thank you!

James Spillman

May 23, 2024, 2:53:22 PMMay 23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi Taylor. This is as intended. The PDF files are instructions for you to produce CCDAs from your own system to run against the CCDA scenario tests.

-James