The scenario requires data related to patient's UDI Error

kmacl...@meditech.com

Jun 24, 2024, 11:15:45 AM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
I am testing USCDI v3 R2.1 using criteria 170.315_e1_VDT_Inp w/ Scenario 1.

My document contains the expected UDI details. It also includes several additional UDIs. I am getting the following error:

Error - The scenario requires data related to patient's UDI: Root = 2.16.840.1.113883.3.3719 Extension = (01)00643169007222(17)160128(21)BLC200461H, but the submitted C-CDA does not contain UDI data.

The tool appears to only check the UDI details of the first device valued in the document. If I remove all UDI details except for the specific entry noted in the error the error is resolved. If I move the expected UDI to be the first entry, and leave all other entries within the document, it also resolves the error.

This seems like a bug. The validator should be able to review all UDI entries and determine if the expected details are valued.

I have attached three samples. They are not free of other errors yet, but they do correctly show how the position of the UDI impacts the error.
single_udi.xml
multi_udi_expected_first.xml
multi_udi_expected_not_first.xml