SDOH data not submitted

Jason Lounsbery

Apr 20, 2023, 3:51:48 PM4/20/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
I am getting the error .  This is for Alice Newman.  (svap_uscdiv2_sample1_v1)
"Error -

The scenario requires Patient's SDOH data but the submitted C-CDA does not contain SDOH data."

I am sending the SDOH data.  I must be missing something.  Is there an issue with this, or just not a detailed error message.

Katie Crenshaw

Apr 21, 2023, 11:28:17 AM4/21/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)

Thanks for reaching out. This has been logged for review and a member of the team will reach out in the near future.

br...@waveoneassociates.com

Apr 21, 2023, 2:15:39 PM4/21/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Please attach your sample file!

Jason Lounsbery

Apr 25, 2023, 9:34:52 AM4/25/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Sorry I forgot to attach it.  Here it is
OldccdaRecordCCD_101663.xml

Mat Davis

Sep 6, 2023, 8:18:49 PM9/6/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi all - any follow up on this issue? Thanks - Mat

nagesh.bashyam (Dragon)

Sep 7, 2023, 7:20:01 AM9/7/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Matt

I will get back within the next couple of days, we have a few things being rolled out.

Mat Davis

Sep 7, 2023, 9:41:12 AM9/7/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Much appreciated again Nagesh. Thanks - Mat

kylem...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2023, 7:25:51 PM11/20/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Was there ever a resolution to this question of what exactly is missing when you get an error of " The scenario requires Patient's SDOH data but the submitted C-CDA does not contain SDOH data. "
 My CCDA also has all the SDOH, and this is the only error I'm getting, but it is not clear what this means.

Katie Crenshaw

Nov 20, 2023, 8:37:08 PM11/20/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hello - a fix was deployed in the September 2023 release to address the original question. I'll let Dragon respond with further details. If you are still receiving the error, please attach your sample file for review. Thank you!

kylem...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2023, 3:28:33 PM11/22/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
The attached file fails the  170.315_b1_toc_amb_svap_uscdiv2_sample1_v1.pdf scenario-specific validation with this error. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Error -

The scenario requires Patient's SDOH data but the submitted C-CDA does not contain SDOH data.

AliceNewman_20Nov2023.xml

Katie Crenshaw

Nov 27, 2023, 11:25:57 AM11/27/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi Kyle - Thanks for providing. I have shared with Dragon and will have him respond shortly.

kylem...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2023, 12:12:03 PM12/4/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Hi all. Do you have an ETA for an update on this issue about SDOH error...

The attached file fails the  170.315_b1_toc_amb_svap_uscdiv2_sample1_v1.pdf scenario-specific validation with this error. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Error -

The scenario requires Patient's SDOH data but the submitted C-CDA does not contain SDOH data.

Mat Davis

Dec 4, 2023, 3:22:35 PM12/4/23
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Reposting To Group
Thanks for this info Katie - can you point to the specific release and release note regarding this fix or is it not directly mentioned?

I was waiting for the fix on my end as well but figured it had not yet been completed and released.

Any confirmation that this issue has been resolved would be appreciated.

Thanks - Mat

kmacl...@meditech.com

Jun 24, 2024, 10:56:25 AM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to Edge Test Tool (ETT)
Do you know if any clarification was given for the cause of this error? I am seeing this error in a recent test, but, without guidance on why it was occurring previously, I am struggling to diagnose the cause on my end.