Looking for app that allows table rearrangement

Patrick Clark | Trinity Academy

May 2, 2013, 1:00:40 PM5/2/13
to edca...@googlegroups.com
I hope that someone can help me out here.

I am looking for an app or service that allows for rearrangement of information within a table by dragging. This would be similar to the feature in PivotTables in Excel that makes it possible to completely rearrange tables by dragging a column or row heading to a different area of the table, but would not be limited to numerical information, as PivotTables are.

My preference would be for an iPad app, but a Windows service or application would work fine, too.

Thanks in advance for whatever insight you might be able to offer me!

sean williams

May 2, 2013, 1:06:04 PM5/2/13
to edca...@googlegroups.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ AEE

Patrick Clark | Trinity Academy

May 2, 2013, 7:08:50 PM5/2/13
to edca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the recommendation, Sean! I'm hoping for something a little more "out of the box", but I might be forced to roll up my sleeves and work with some code!

Pat