Let's Try This Again?

Amanda Olson

Jul 18, 2012, 7:09:50 PM7/18/12
to edca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Lynda emailed me today asking whether Edcamp73 was happening this year. Her interest was all the encouragement I needed to look at the idea again. I'd love to see one happen this year - they are wonderful events.

If you are still interested in helping organize one please let me know. I would like to set up an in-person meeting to start talking about dates, location and to create a general "to do" list.

I hope you're enjoying the summer!

Kind Regards,
Amanda

Cecile McVittie

Jul 18, 2012, 10:53:55 PM7/18/12
to edca...@googlegroups.com, edca...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I'm still interested!
Cheers,
Cecile

Sent from my iPhone

Jeremy Reid

Jul 20, 2012, 2:56:49 PM7/20/12
to edca...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Keep me on the list I would like to help out also.

Thanks,
Jeremy Reid
Westsyde Secondary School
S.D. #73 Kamloops Thompson
--------------------------------------
My Classroom Website:
Class Homework Blog:
Class Twitter Account:

jameliaeaston

Jul 21, 2012, 11:12:27 AM7/21/12
to edca...@googlegroups.com
I would still like to be a part of the efforts. This is great.
Jamelia

Allison Intveld

Jan 18, 2013, 5:15:32 PM1/18/13
to edca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I let Tracy Poelzer know that I would be willing to be involved.  I know that she is also looking at this.
Allison in't Veld