Error: com.victoreda.playground.PlaygroundException: Could not get wave dump or wave dump no longer available.

陈靓颖

Aug 2, 2021, 6:59:54 AM8/2/21
to EDA Playground
Hello,
This is my first time to use EDA Playground. I wrote an adder and want to see the wave but showed this error. Could you please give me some advice? Why this happened? Thanks in advance.

Could not load the requested page

Error: com.victoreda.playground.PlaygroundException: Could not get wave dump or wave dump no longer available. Re-run the EDA Playground to get a fresh wave dump.

Error Message: Could not get wave dump or wave dump no longer available. Re-run the EDA Playground to get a fresh wave dump.Snipaste_2021-08-02_18-57-44.png

EDA Playground

Aug 9, 2021, 8:37:34 AM8/9/21
to EDA Playground
One of the great things about EDA Playground is that it is possible to share code by sharing the URL of that code. This is useful when you are asking for someone's help. Please could you include the URL of the code that is causing the problem?