Execution interrupted or reached maximum runtime.

Tanishq Varshney

Oct 6, 2021, 2:55:54 PM10/6/21
to EDA Playground
Everything was working fine until today, it keeps showing  "Execution interrupted or reached maximum runtime." even for the previous codes for the previous codes which were earlier compiled correctly. Please resolve this issue

EDA Playground

Oct 7, 2021, 6:26:43 AM10/7/21
to EDA Playground
The issue was caused by a server playing up. I took it offline yesterday. Overnight another started playing up the way way. The site is particularly busy at the moment, I think this is the issue. So, I have also set up a new server. I might set up some more.