Old account suspended need links to my playgrounds

63 views
Skip to first unread message

Divyam Virmani IN

unread,
Aug 23, 2026, 10:28:58 AMAug 23
to EDA Playground
Hi , 

This is my new account , while I had my old account from my old company  where I had contribute various numbers of playgrounds.
 
Now I am not able to access my old playgrounds as the old account is suspended.  My old account : "div...@synopsys.com" 
Error : Username not recognised

Even if you will be unable to recover the old account, can EDA team help me to provide access to all the playgrounds that I created from my old account?

regards,
Divyam Virmani

EDA Playground

unread,
Aug 24, 2026, 4:46:17 AMAug 24
to EDA Playground
I can find no account with that synopsys.com email, sorry. Perhaps you used a different address?

EDA Playground

unread,
Aug 24, 2026, 4:47:00 AMAug 24
to EDA Playground
If you can remember something unique about some of your saved code, I can search for that.
Message has been deleted

Divyam Virmani

unread,
Aug 29, 2026, 7:41:06 AMAug 29
to EDA Playground
This is one playground from my old account - https://www.edaplayground.com/x/M9Qr

EDA Playground

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 11:58:12 AMSep 1
to EDA Playground
Your new account has the same email as the one you sent to original message from! 

Divyam Virmani

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 12:29:11 AMSep 2
to EDA Playground
I am unable to view the old playgrounds in my playground then. Can you please help to resolve that

EDA Playground

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 6:46:58 AMSep 3
to EDA Playground
Please log in and go to your Profile page. If the URL is not: https://www.edaplayground.com/user/149805

You have inadvertently created another account. (You need to log in with your company N...... email as your username.) 
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages