Editing the Wikipage

Bob

Aug 9, 2010, 10:02:18 AM8/9/10
to ED526B
For some unknown reason I am unable to edit the wikipage. The page is
protected and I do not know how to add my links to the task grid.
What do I do now?

Maria Droujkova

Aug 9, 2010, 10:23:54 AM8/9/10
to ed5...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

You need to log into Wikispaces.

Here is what happens: once in a while, Wikispaces logs everybody out for security reasons. You need to find the link "Sign In" at the top right corner and enter your username and password again. Once you do it, the page will be unlocked for you!

The way to see if you are logged or not is to look into that top right corner menu. If you are logged, it has your username, and if not, it says Guest.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.