GeoGebra assignment

1 view

Maria Droujkova

Aug 8, 2010, 7:37:27 AM8/8/10
to ed5...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Most of you have done something alternative (rather than embedding, which glitches) for this week's GeoGebra assignment. You can do a screencast, for example. As an option, if you want to share the file with the group, first save it as a file with extension .ggb

Then head to http://ed526b.wikispaces.com/Applet+Collection and attach the file to the page, using that "file" button that looks like a landscape in the editing menu.

You can also attach a file (without embedding) to a blog post.

P.S. Links that start with file:///Users/ lead to files on your computer, rather than files on the internet. YOU can follow these links to files (even if they are on web pages!) but nobody else can, because others don't have access to your computer.

P.P.S. Looks like Dan Meyer may host a live event during our last week. A Math 2.0 group member Ihor Charischak of NCTM's CLIME told me he is organizing it.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.