Week 5 live events

Maria Droujkova

Aug 9, 2010, 9:35:36 AM8/9/10
to ed5...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Week 5! This week, we focus on data, probability and statistics. The third of our little group who finished the first task said they were excited. They also took the task in different directions: Ethan reviewed data visualization software in detail, Amy discussed particular methods she picked, Bob made some general points about visualization and teaching and included a screencast, and Sam, using pictures to illustrate his post, pointed out the importance of speed and ease.

The live events for this week are up on the page. I am copying them here too:

Math ed events:

General ed events:

Sources of events
Enjoy!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.