GeoGebra Application

০টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

mell14...@comcast.net

পড়া হয়নি,
৩ আগ, ২০১০, ৫:২৩:৫১ PM৩/৮/১০
প্রাপক ED526B
I have run aground in my efforts to provide the group with a link to
my GeoGebra application. I can save the application to my documents
but I can't open the file once it has been saved. I am not sure why
this happens but I suspect it has something to do with java? Any help
in overcoming this technological obstacle is appreciated.

Maria Droujkova

পড়া হয়নি,
৩ আগ, ২০১০, ৬:০৭:৩৯ PM৩/৮/১০
প্রাপক ed5...@googlegroups.com
We will have to look into it on Wednesday when you can share your screen in Wimba. My best guess is that you need to use the right saving format - i.e. save it as the ggb file and not, say, as a picture. If you run Snow Leopard on Mac, there used to be some Java errors (the forum says) but they should have been fixed by now. Here is the thread: http://www.geogebra.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7817

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.
সকলকে উত্তর দিন
লেখককে লিখে পাঠান
ফরওয়ার্ড করুন
0টি নতুন মেসেজ