Wrapping up: 14 weeks of tasks, and a virtual party tomorrow

Maria Droujkova

Apr 27, 2012, 4:09:04 PM4/27/12
to ed218a...@googlegroups.com
I summarized participation data I have, up to now, here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqenMfoYXJb3dF9vcG0waTdiVGN0M2VVdjZuY1NoOHc
If I missed something, please let me know privately.

I will be doing several summaries next week, which won't be tasks (just my summaries of course activities). Tomorrow, I will post a task inviting you to share math celebration ideas, which will be a bonus task.

It has been an interesting journey for me, for sure! So many things I learned, big and small. For example, the original syllabus had about 5% overlap with people's interests and had to be reworked. Computer-based vs. computer-delivered math makes no sense to people as categories. Being an evil overlord is fun, theoretically at least.

Rock on!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math