February 8, 2012: All our tasks

1 view

Maria Droujkova

Feb 8, 2012, 10:20:46 PM2/8/12
to ed218a...@googlegroups.com
People are discussing patterns and other tasks. I would like everybody - even people who follow - to participate in some tasks. If you are taking the course for credit, you can check the list of tasks on the left-hand side of any page of the course, for example, the front page:  http://p2pu.org/en/groups/ed218-developing-mathematics-the-early-years/

I am attaching the screenshot. I will make a stats page of who participated in what tasks, because it's always interesting to track activity in open courses, and for-credit students can use it to see where they are.

Check out Laura Haeberle's blog at Arcadia and leave her some comments! http://blogs.arcadia.edu/studyabroad/category/honors-program/laura-haeberle-14/

Laura writes:
I listened to the recording of the Monday meeting as well. I really connected with the importance of blogs, which was discussed towards the beginning. Last semester, I got a job as an Honors Program Blogger at my school (Arcadia University). I'm required to blog every three to five days, which can definitely be tricky at times. It becomes hard to fit in blogging into my schedule, but the responsibility of having a job makes me really work at it. The blogs for Arcadia aren't very advertised, so I don't normally get a lot of comments. Or, the comments that my blog and the others get are spam. So, whenever I get a real person to comment on my blogs or just mention them to me in person, it means a lot.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math

TaskListEd218.png