Border-Radius doesn;t work in IE8 and Firefox

Avram

Jan 7, 2011, 10:15:39 AM1/7/11
to eCSStender Mailing List
Any assistance will be appreciated.

I just installed eCSStender. I tried using it in one of my own files
and border-radius didn't work. I then copied some example code from
http://designshack.co.uk/articles/css/using-ecsstender-to-clean-up-your-css.

Note that the instructions say that you only need eCSStender.js and
eCSStenderBB.js.

The JavaScript files are at the same level as the html file.

Thanks,

Avram Baskin

-----

Here's the HTML:

<head>
charset=utf-8"/>
<title>eCSStender Test</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css"
media="screen" charset="utf-8"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="eCSStender.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="eCSStenderBB.js"></script>

<!--
* {
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
}
body {
background: #83d9c5;
}
#theBox {
font-family: helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 50px;
line-height: 300px;
text-align: center;
letter-spacing: -2px;
border-radius: 25px 75px 75px 75px;
}
#theBox a {
display: block;
width: 300px;
height: 300px;
background-color: #123a31;
text-decoration: none;
color: white;
margin: 100px auto;
}
#theBox a:hover {
background: #1e6152;
}
-->

</head>

Aaron Gustafson

Jan 15, 2011, 5:48:33 PM1/15/11
to ecsst...@googlegroups.com

On 7 Jan 2011, at 10:15 AM, Avram wrote:

> Any assistance will be appreciated.
>
> I just installed eCSStender. I tried using it in one of my own files
> and border-radius didn't work. I then copied some example code from
> http://designshack.co.uk/articles/css/using-ecsstender-to-clean-up-your-css.
>
> Note that the instructions say that you only need eCSStender.js and
> eCSStenderBB.js.
>
> The JavaScript files are at the same level as the html file.

Are you running the file locally (as in via the file system) or on a server? Also, which browser are you testing in?

Note: border-radius is not implemented for IE yet in that extension.