New release 1.2.6.2

Aaron Gustafson

Jul 30, 2010, 5:57:59 PM7/30/10
to eCSStender Mailing List
I just pushed a new release to fix some nagging bugs and it seems to
have led to improvements across the board. Here's the change log:

* bug fix for IE error: 'ownerNode' is null or not an object
* tweaks to the caching setup:
* revised clearBrowserCache for IE userData and localStorage
* prefixed all cached items in localStorage with eCSStender- so we
can remove them individually
* caching the eCSStender version number
* adjusted the cache-reading mechanism to check against current
eCSStender version number before reading. If version numbers don't
match, it doesn't read the cache, it only wipes it.
* clearing local storage once it's read (this should help with
memory-related issues).

Download: http://ecsstender.org/download/