ecotypes site/survey upgrade, dec 18-31

James Proctor

Dec 14, 2022, 1:14:57 PM12/14/22
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear EcoTypes collaborators, just a quick note that I'll be upgrading the EcoTypes website and survey, broadly following this proposed methodology, for the next two weeks starting Mon Dec 18 through the end of December. During that period, the survey will be offline, and the site will be in the process of revision.

I hope to produce, as part of this revision, a concise set of instructor resources following your input, including discussion questions and activities you can readily integrate into your classes.

Wishing everyone well as we approach the holidays, and be in touch as needed.

Regards,

Jim P.