new ecotypes survey: instructor data file guide now available

1 view

James Proctor

Aug 29, 2021, 1:03:33 PM8/29/21
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues, as you know from the EcoTypes Instructor FAQ you can receive a copy of your students' survey data, assuming we have agreed on an institutional code and they have entered it in the final field.

I have just completed a GoogleDoc guide to the rather large raw data file you'll receive (110 fields total). Among other features, it recommends key data fields you may consider for your own analysis and classroom use. (Do make sure to view it using the GoogleDoc outline pane for ready navigation.)

The guide is part of an instructor packet also available to you. Please, if interested in the packet or your institutional data, submit a request and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! (I myself am busy getting ready for fall semester, so please be a bit patient.)

Thank you, and welcome back to school,

Jim P.