planning for spring 2022, & welcoming my colleague jay odenbaugh

1 view

James Proctor

Dec 13, 2021, 10:36:00 AM12/13/21
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, in anticipation of our use of EcoTypes in spring 2022 I've added my colleague Jay Odenbaugh, a philosopher who will be teaching our introductory course (ENVS 160) in spring. Jay, this collaboration included three schools in fall—LC, ESSCA (France), and BITS Pilani (India), and will include Birbeck, Univ London (UK) in spring.

One thing I need to do in anticipation is add institutional codes to the end of the survey, which your students will select from a dropdown menu. As you remember, this is required to aggregate your students' data given the anonymous survey. Please let me know the codes you wish for me to add [Jay, ours could be e.g. "LC ENVS 160 Sp22"] and I'll do so.

We'll talk more during our Zoom on Wed!

Cheers,

Jim

James Proctor

Dec 13, 2021, 10:59:13 AM12/13/21
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
All, apologies for sending this msg to the full EcoTypes group instead of our (much smaller) cross-national collaboration group. If interested, feel free to ask!

Cheers,

Jim P.