summary of ecotypes survey data now available to your students

1 view

James Proctor

Sep 12, 2022, 10:54:12 AM9/12/22
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues, in preparation for a pilot EcoTypes forum involving students from Lewis & Clark College and McMaster University, I've prepared a summary sheet of EcoTypes survey data, available via:

The sheet does not allow access to raw survey data, but does offer your students a summary of overall EcoTypes, theme, and axis results, plus results from the two participating forum institutions. [If you have requested/used an institutional code for the survey, please let me know if you'd like me to add summary data for your institution.]

The sheet also includes overall demographics, so that your students can get an idea of who has completed the survey to date.

The sheet is dynamically updated daily as new survey completions arrive.

Your feedback on this draft summary data sheet appreciated, then in time I'll post it on the EcoTypes site...again, no actual responses are revealed, so your students' data remain safely private.

Regards,

Jim P.