your input, please, on a free new online ecotypes course

James Proctor

Jun 21, 2022, 9:52:20 PM6/21/22
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues, hello and happy summer again. I wrote recently to mention some new resources available to you for 2022-23, including a revised EcoTypes survey, now ready for use in your courses. I also mentioned...

A new EcoTypes COIL (collaborative online international learning) resource

The COIL page now includes a more extensive intro...and a link to a pilot COIL module!

Here's where I need your help, please:
  • Can you give me about 2-3 hours of your time to test it? If so, email me and I'll give you a login to use.
  • Do you have an interest in using this roughly 2-3 hour module, and potentially other modules I may develop, in fall? Please let me know, and I'll start to coordinate collaborators, so that your students can potentially interact with students from one or more other institutions, cross-regionally or cross-nationally.
Thanks in advance. I'm learning that building an online course takes a lot more time than I thought, but I at least have something up now so that we can work toward a helpful online learning resource for you in 2022-23.

Regards,

Jim P.