do you plan to use ecotypes january-june 2023?

1 view

James Proctor

Dec 1, 2022, 9:27:01 PM12/1/22
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, colleagues, and happy December! I am writing with a few reminders:
  • If you plan to use EcoTypes between January and June 2023, please help me out by completing this brief form. [I will be on sabbatical then, and need to plan ahead!]
  • You may recall my recent update, including proposed methodological changes effective 2023; I now plan to proceed with those changes, so be in touch if questions.
As you know, EcoTypes now offers far more than its survey—a good starting point, but only that. Here are some additional learning activities you might consider for your students [links below are for instructors only]:
  • A followup reflection form (approximately 1-2 hours; requires their email address plus prior completion of EcoType survey). The followup form gives students the opportunity to process their EcoTypes results more deeply, and consider how they might address differences between their results and other possibilities.
  • Two COIL modules (approximately 2-5 hours; requires setup plus instructor oversight [see documentation]). The modules include:
    • Understanding Your EcoType: Requires prior completion of EcoTypes survey.
    • Navigating Difference: Requires prior completion of followup reflection form.
    • Following each module are opportunities for cross-institutional dialogue via a dedicated, private EcoTypes forum.
All of these options are on the brief form; please do complete it asap, thank you!

Jim P.