INFO WANTED FOR SCHOOL USE

veera mani

Jul 6, 2011, 8:30:37 PM7/6/11
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com
V.VEERAMANI,

TAMILPANDIT,

PALANIYAMMAL HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,

V.KALIYAPURAM.642129

COIMBATORE(D.T)

TAMILNADU.INDIA

SUB:INFO WANTED FOR SCHOOL USE.

Dear Sir,

My name is Veeramani.I am a Master of language in Tamil.In Our

institution we have conducted a weekly meeting in our school premises
and discus about world and deliver the information regarding a single
country for betterment of this programme we need a humble request that
you send your country\'s history,education,cultural and heritage.

so as we discus the thoughts in our meeting efficiently.with this way

need posters,books,magazines,
view cards,stamps and other materials about
your country.That all are we exhibited in the meeting.

please add my address in your mailing list and sent your publications in

future for the development of knowledge of your country.

Thanking you,\" v.veeramani