Looking for information

Andrea Bachmann

Mar 26, 2014, 4:36:48 AM3/26/14
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Reading on your webside, I got curious about your offers.

Most interested in joining a trek through the deep and green jungle, with a littlebit climbing or hiking up the mountains, change of Forest and nice views, I am looking for the right Track and offer.

A lot of forests a really dry, getting burned etc. So maybe you could recommend an area which fits most to me.

At the moment I am in Tha Khaek, but will head tomorrow up into the north.

I would be really happy to hear from you and wish all the best.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Von meinem iPhone gesendet