Trek to Phongsali area

Vincenzo Izzo

Dec 13, 2011, 11:51:09 PM12/13/11
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I am Italian interested to observe hill tribes in Phongsali area. Expecially I want observe the tribe show on the below pictures.
May I know in what village the tribe exactly leave?
Pls propose me the best three days trekking on Phongsali area.
Regards
Pls answer to: segr...@gmail.com

Inviato da iPhone

Inviato da iPhone