Asian Elephant Festival

Eisele, Angelina

Jul 5, 2012, 4:55:15 PM7/5/12
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com

Hi I am just wondering when and in what community the 2013 Asian Elephant Festival will be held. We have travelled to Laos 3 times in the last 10 years and would like to come again.

Sincerely,

Angelina

Angelina Eisele

Public Health Nurse
2-333 Victoria Street

Nelson, BC  V1L 4K3

505-7200

angelin...@interiorhealth.ca

Rik Ponne

Jul 6, 2012, 12:16:11 AM7/6/12
to Eisele, Angelina, ecotour...@googlegroups.com

Dear Angelina,

The latest information we have is that the Sayabouly Elephant Festival will no longer be rotating among the three Districts of Hongsa, Paklai and Sayabouly but instead be held in Sayabouly District (of Sayabouly Province) every year. However, this has not yet been officially announced, so I recommend you check again closer to the date.

Best regards,

Rik