RE: Trekking

Rik Ponne

Jun 24, 2012, 9:42:37 AM6/24/12
to Katherine Williamson, ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Dear Katherine,

The website states: " Booking: To arrange a trek in the Nam Lan Conservation
Area, visit the Guide Service Unit located at the District Tourism Office in
Boun Tai district, Phongsali Province. Advance bookings are not necessary."
As far as I know, this has not changed. However, we don't always get updates
from the provinces, so to make sure, I recommend you have a look here:
http://phongsali.net/ and contact the relevant tourism office to inquire
about the availability of the tour you have in mind.

Enjoy Phongsaly!

Best regards,
Rik

--------
Rik Ponne
International Team Leader
GMS Sustainable Tourism Development Project in Lao PDR
Tourism Development Department, Room 407
Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism (Lane Xang Avenue)
PO Box 3556
Vientiane, Lao PDR
Phone: +856 (0)20 58871654
Email: rikp...@gmail.com
Website: www.stdplaos.com

Check out the new Web-Based Knowledge Center,
Lao PDR's main internet resource dedicated to disseminating publications
aimed at raising standards and knowledge of the Lao tourism sector.