Interested in filming The Gibbon Experience

Ida okeydokey

Aug 25, 2013, 10:56:27 PM8/25/13
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are a television program designing team of Asia Travel TV,providing global travel information and the tourism programs to Chinese in the Asia Pacific region. At present we are planning in going to North Laos in Octoerber. Program Name is Athlete Into The World.

The Gibbon Experience seems match up topic perfectly. At present we are planning in going to Laos in the middle of October and interested in filming The Gibbon Experience for one or couple days. I wonder if you interested in placement marketing and let more people know how pretty and unique it's. I would be grateful if we can get cooperation with Ecotourism Laos.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

Yi Jen

MOD CH35 Asia Travel