A Creative esponse to the Dale Farm LAUGHFUL Evictions . . .

EcoTort Theatre

Sep 6, 2011, 8:20:29 AM9/6/11
to ecotort...@googlegroups.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbGLVvfB7Y&feature=related

IRISH TRAVELLERS - PURE GREEN

Protecting Life and Property - Upholding the Law!

In Real Terms, and despite a near 100% consistently adverse Press, most Travellers live a very eco-friendly Life Style.

Admittedly, and mostly due to continuous harassment by and through our 'authorities' (which is compounded and aggravated by the aforementioned adverse Press) the outward appearance of many traveller sites may be somewhat less than desirable to some people, some of the time; yet look a little deeper into the Travellers' culture, and you will find a People who have been 'recycling' and living a very Low Impact lifestyle for almost an eternity.

Consider the outward appearance of any traditional horse-drawn Gypsy Caravan; they were beautifully hand-crafted by people who had the time and the space to "make a good job of it".

Hounded off the road as "Tramps and Thieves" by our modern industrial culture with its attending Press and Legislature, the time and the space to create beauty in our lives (not only for travellers, but for almost everyone) is being continually eaten away by criminally abusive legislative and financial pressures. The latest crash of private banks(ters) and their subsequent bail-outs, financed by tax-payers is yet another case in point.

Intentionally or not, at least to the extent that any persons (unknown?!) live a low-impact lifestyle and recycle, those people are 'environmental-activists' - even if they may hate to be 'labelled' as such. Anyone who is an eco-activist is protecting Human Life and our COMMON PROPERTY THE EARTH from what is arguably the greatest threat facing humanity today (apart from banksters), namely un-necessary and unreasonable environmental damage and destruction (which incidentally, is 97% financed by those same banksters).

On the other hand, endangering life through un-necessary and unreasonable damage and destruction of the environment, when done knowingly or intentionally, constitutes the very serious criminal offence of AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL DAMAGE (max Life Imprisonment), and it is arguably the most serious breach of the Law facing Humanity today. Therefore, anyone who is an environmental-activist is also upholding the Law against the most serious breach of the Law facing Humanity today.

Every member of the Police Force makes a promise; they ALL take a vow of office to "Protect Life and Property, and Uphold the Law".

[In recent times, and to complicate a simple issue, the Police Vow office has been changed to: "I....................of....................do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will, to the best of my skill and knowledge, discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."]

Hence, a creative response to the evictions at Dale Farm might be:

1. Paint a LARGE fairground notice and hang it over the gate, with words to the effect:

IRISH TRAVELLERS - PURE GREEN

Protecting Life and Property - Upholding the Law!

2. Resist the bailiffs PEACEFULLY by sitting down.

3. The Police arrest the people who are resisting the 'lawful' ("laughful"?!) eviction.

4. The People are taken to court for upholding the Police Vow of office.

laughful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91JG1Qpq8P8&feature=related

we are intentionally inciting the People

Uphold the Police Vow of Office