A Creative Response To The London Riots . . .

EcoTort Theatre

Aug 18, 2011, 10:30:10 AM8/18/11
to ecotort...@googlegroups.com

         . . . two common causes of disaffection shared by most of the people

who were involved in the riots, (and a great multitude

who were not involved),

have to be:

(1) the inhumanity of the built environment,

particularly on inner city housing estates;

and

(2) increasingly limited

education and employment prospects, except for a certain few

exceptionally gifted and highly motivated young people,

and even then, insanely,

the employment is largely destroyiing our Planet.

Our built environment is directly created through the application of

finance (or lack of it), which is directly controlled by the banks.

The banks are controlled from the City of London, which is an

independant state, similar to the Vatican State, and it is NOT

subject, nor is it answerable, to the English Parliament.

In fact, for several hundred years, due to crippling interest

payments paid upon insufferable levels of National Debt

'owed' to the City since the time of Cromwell,

the English Government has been heavily influenced, if not

entirely controlled by the City.

People need to be engaged in proper healthy employment

which benefits the environment we all live in,

rather than damaging and

destroying it for limited financial gain.

IMCO, this is the only way for people to regain

proper healthy respect for self AND others.

Consequently, when there is a proper healthy pride in the local area,

most 'vandalism' and 'anti-social behaviour' will stop,

and myriad of other physical, emotional

& mental stresses and illnesses will be relieved.

Bearing in mind that over 95% of the money in the world has

been created by the FRAUDULENT (CRIMINAL) practice

of Usurious Fractional Reserve Banking,

(and it consists of nothing more substantial than

millivolts of electricity in a computer); there is no real economic

reason why that 'money' should not be Lawfully seized by the English

Government under the 'PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT', and used, interst free,

to pay the people to use all our splendid and amazing

technologies in the creation of a beautiful

Permaculture <http://www.permaculture.org>world to live in.

http://ecotort.blogspot.com/2011/05/ecotort.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/EcoTort

*