request

kinjal vijay ahir

Mar 14, 2016, 2:23:49 PM3/14/16
to bhumi desai
Hello,

Hope this mail finds you in good times !

May I please request you to spare your valuable time to fill the following questionnaire for a friend of mine. The questionnaire is to be filled keeping in mind the higher education in Gujarat whether or not you are currently teaching in Gujarat / India and on the basis of your experiences while you worked in a Gujarat HEI.

On filling this questionnaire one can also come to know the various attributes associated with enhancing quality in higher education to create World Class institutes of higher education.

Hope you will respond and thereby contribute in this academic endeavour….

Best wishes,

Dr. Kinjal Ahir.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I, Mrs. Bhumi S. Desai, am undertaking a research for the degree of Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) from Maharaja KrishnaKumarSinhji Bhavnagar University. In this context, I am seeking views on the system and practices of assuring quality of higher education in universities of Gujarat from experts / faculties / students of the field. I would be grateful if you can spare some of your valuable time to provide your views by filling a questionnaire pertaining to faculties teaching in higher education institutions (HEIs).  You are requested to answer the questions considering the current state of higher education in Gujarat. The information provided by you will strictly be used for research purpose and would be kept anonymous.

Questionnaire can be found by clicking following link.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhumi S. Desai

Asst. Professor,

SASCMA Commerce College,

Surat

kinjal vijay ahir

Apr 19, 2016, 12:45:40 AM4/19/16
to bhumi desai
Dear all,
Greetings!
Hope this mail finds you in good times.
Many thanks to those who have already responded to the request of responding to the questionnaire in the trailing mail. Your contribution to this academic endeavour is greatly appreciated since we all understand how difficult it is to do primary data collection and in particular a comprehensive one for PhD research.
May I once again request all those who could not respond yet to the questionnaire, if you may please kindly do so. The inquirer is still running short of few more responses and your contribution will be very precious. Please spare some time for this academic endeavour.
In appreciation for your efforts,
Best wishes,

Dr. Kinjal Ahir.

Amey Sapre

Apr 19, 2016, 1:05:43 AM4/19/16
to ecore...@googlegroups.com, bhumi desai
hi ..
As i recall, I have filled this..

hope that helps

regards,

amey

kinjal vijay ahir

Apr 19, 2016, 1:06:51 AM4/19/16
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amey,
That’s very kind of you.
Thanks,
Kinjal

Dr. Kishor Bhanushali

Apr 19, 2016, 1:21:57 AM4/19/16
to ecore...@googlegroups.com

चलने वाले दोनों पैरों में कितना फर्क है ...
एक आगे तो एक पीछे,
फिर भी न आगे वाले को अभिमान ...
न पीछे वाले काअपमान,
क्युकी उन्हें मालूम है की एक पल में ही ये बदलने वाला है,