happy teachers' day

Amey Sapre

Sep 5, 2015, 1:46:39 AM9/5/15
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
happy teachers' day to one and all...

let this year bring more ideas, and best of times for more teaching and research output..

regards to all..

amey

Darshana Padia

Sep 5, 2015, 2:13:32 AM9/5/15
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amey.

Wish you the very best too.

Dr. Kishor Bhanushali

Sep 5, 2015, 2:51:19 AM9/5/15
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Happy Teachers Day to All
--

Dr Kishor Bhanushali
Mob: 9898422620

shahri...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2015, 9:55:33 AM9/5/15
to ecore...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Thismessage is dedicated to all the teachers.

" I'm a teacher..............
Behind that doctor,
Is me, a teacher...........

Behind that economist,
Is me, a teacher..........

Above those astronomers,Is me, a teacher..............

I carry the light even though they mostly make jokes of me...........

But i am a teacher........

I don't qualify for a RDP house nor earn enough to buy an expensive one.............

But yes, i am a teacher...........

Some think or even say that i have too many holidays, never knowing that i spend those holidays either correcting papers or planning what and how I'm going to teach when i go back to school........
Because i am a teacher..,

sometimes i get confused and even get stressed by the ever changing policies by the politicians who have political powers over what and how i have to teach.......

Despite all that i am a teacher and i have to teach and i'm teaching.............

On pay days i don't laugh as others do, but by the next day i have to come with a smile to those that i teach........... Because i'm a teacher.........

The main source of my satisfaction is when i see them growing, succeeding, having all those assets, bravely facing the world and its challenges,
and i say yes i've taught in spite of living in a world opened by Google..

Because i am a teacher............
Yes i am a teacher........
It doesn't matter how they look at me,

it doesn't matter how much more they earn than me,

it doesn't matter that they drive while I walk
because all what they have is through me, a teacher.. Whether they acknowledge me or not......

I am a teacher...........

Dedicated to all the amazing teachers....."

Take care

All the best

Regards,

RITESH SHAH