Academic associate requirement

1 view

himani joshi

Jul 19, 2017, 5:11:00 AM7/19/17
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hello. Hope you are doing well.

I am looking for a part time academic associate for me at Ahmedabad university.

This includes teaching and research assistance and work for around 20 hours a week. Salary would be around 10,000.

Please let me know if there is any candidate just started working after MA economic and keen on joining research career.

Regards
Himani

Darshana Padia

Jul 20, 2017, 4:39:40 AM7/20/17
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
I too am looking for a TA. The same condition as Himani.

I need the person ti assist me in Marketing Area.

Please forward this to your alumni or anyone you think is fit for this.

Thanks

Regards

Amey Sapre

Jul 21, 2017, 1:31:01 AM7/21/17
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
hellos..
good to hear from you'll. Have forwarded your mail to people. Interested people might write to you..

best !

Dr. Kishor Bhanushali

Jul 21, 2017, 3:34:15 AM7/21/17
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear All

It has been long time.....happy to get the message from the group.

I will forward the message to other groups.

Thanks

Dr Kishor Bhanushali
Mob: 9898422620

Darshana Padia

Jul 21, 2017, 3:46:18 AM7/21/17
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Amey and Kishore.

Nice to see you touch base after so long.

Thanks

shahri...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2017, 11:00:23 PM7/23/17
to ecoresearch

Hello,

Hope you are all fine and doing well.

Please be advised that I have forwarded the information to some groups and individuals.

Thank you

Regards,

Ritesh

Friday, 21 July 2017, 03:46AM -04:00 from Darshana Padia darshan...@gmail.com: