Fwd: If working, try this for a moment..

Amey Sapre

May 18, 2020, 12:45:08 PM5/18/20
Forwarding a link that might be relevant to you and also where you can spend some time to contribute to some interesting work..

best..

*-
Hi All,
Hope you are well in this lockdown time. CPC Analytics is a Pune based firm that is doing on a variety of data based solutions. We have a recent survey on how people are engaged in work from home. How do you feel about it? What are the challenges and how can it be improved?
We are trying to answer these questions!
Please take a few minutes to answer this *work-from-home survey*

Amey Sapre

May 22, 2020, 4:34:53 AM5/22/20
Thank you all for you time..

best