Call for paper for economics conference at Ahmedabad University

himani joshi

Jan 20, 2022, 2:32:00 AM1/20/22
to ecore...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Hope you are safe and doing well. Here I am providing the details of the conference that we are organizing at Ahmedabad University. I encourage you to please present your research work related to the theme of the conference

Dear All,

This is to inform that the abstract and paper submission deadlines for the 3rd Annual Economics Conference 2022, March 11-March 12, 2022, have been extended to January 20 and February 10, respectively.

The invited speakers for the inaugural session are Dr. C Rangarajan (Distinguished University Professor, Ahmedabad University and former RBI Governor), Shri Mahesh Vyas (Managing director of CMIE) and Professor Pinaki Chakraborty (Director, the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi).

We would kindly request you to share this widely within your own organisations and networks.

For further details: https://www.ahduni.edu.in/events/3rd-annual-economics-conference/

---Organising committee---