Fwd: INVITATION FOR ARTHVAAD

himani joshi

Feb 5, 2016, 7:09:49 AM2/5/16
to ecore...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Gor, Krishnarajsinh Chudasama, Kruti Nair, Alla Subbarao
My institute BKMIBA of Ahmedabad University is organising a conclave for Economics students.

Please find the attached invitation and let me know if there is any one interested.

Thanks
Himani

Dear all,

Greetings from B.K. Majumdar Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad University!

It gives us great pleasure to invite you to:

Inline image 1

Highlights of the day-long event:

  • Economics & Finance MUN
  • Quiz
  • Mock Stock
  • Debate
  • Case Analysis

Registration:

  • The date of Arthvaad is February 20, 2016.
  • Registration for the event is complimentary. Last day for online registration is  5th February 2016
  • Kindly note that the registration link will open on 5th January 2016, Tuesday.
  • No accommodation or transport will be provided. Help in locating suitable accommodation facilities will be provided
  • There will be no limit on the number of teams participating from an institute. Although the number of participants in each team will be strictly limited to 6

For the students:

  • All the participants will be given a certificate of participation
  • The winning team will receive a cash prize and a trophy along with individual certificates of participation

For any query, please contact:

Harsh 08758989944 hars...@bkmiba.edu.in

 Raj 09925911296 raj...@bkmiba.edu.in

Address: H. L. College Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009

ArthVaad_Poster.jpg
Invitation_ArthVaad.pdf
Rules for events in ArthVaad.pdf