IGIDR interview

nishantpm89

Jun 3, 2018, 4:25:38 AM6/3/18
to econschool
Hello,
I have cleared the IGIDR entrance this year with a rank of 64. I just wanted to know how I should go about the preparation. Further I wanted to know that with a low rank in the entrance do I stand a chance of being offered a seat or not .

Regards
Nishant

shreya dang

Jun 3, 2018, 4:36:01 AM6/3/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
I had a rank of 130+ was waitlisted but finally got through. So of course with a rank of 64 you have a chance. Just prepare well for the interview .

Shreya Dang
M.A Economics -1st Year
Delhi School of Economics

Nishant Parashar Malik

Jun 3, 2018, 4:37:54 AM6/3/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
OK thanks

nikita gupta

Jun 3, 2018, 4:39:02 AM6/3/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Hi how do I unsubscribe from these mails?

Nishant Parashar Malik

Jun 3, 2018, 4:40:31 AM6/3/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com