Kindly help - Gujarati, PDF version

Nupur Samar

Mar 10, 2018, 2:06:34 PM3/10/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the PDF version of Essentials of Econometrics by Gujarati & Porter?

Thanks.

Atir Bhatia

Mar 10, 2018, 8:02:04 PM3/10/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nupur

Atleast 6-7 years ago there was no pdf available for Essential of Econometrics and i purchased one for myself then. It was a very expensive buy (around ₹2000) but was worth it. I have given it away some years ago.

Regards
Atir Bhatia

Aniruddha Tyagi

Mar 10, 2018, 11:23:58 PM3/10/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nupur,

Essentials is attached.

On Sun 11 Mar, 2018, 12:36 AM Nupur Samar, <leo....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with the PDF version of Essentials of Econometrics by Gujarati & Porter?

Thanks.

Gujarati D., Porter D.-Essentials of Econometrics.pdf