Preparatory Program for higher studies in Economics

Amit

Mar 7, 2024, 8:40:21 AMMar 7
to econschool

Hi

A new batch for the preparatory program for higher studies in Economics -  Masters or PhD in Economics 2025 is starting from the first week of June 2024.

Objective of the program:

Helping students in achieving a good understanding of economic models through problem solving and also in their preparation for the MA/PhD (Econ) entrances (ISI, IGIDR, IITs, DSE, JNU etc) - 2025.

Program Description:
  • Syllabus: Microeconomics, Game theory, Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics and Statistics
  • Instructor: Amit Kumar Goyal
  • Duration: June 2024 to Jan 2025.
  • Program Mode: ONLINE
  • Lectures: 100+ hours of LIVE lectures
  • Program includes our Test series program.
  • You'll also learn R programming.
  • For additional details, visit: https://www.econschool.in/apply/preparatory-program
Fees
  • INR 70,000/-

Program is extremely useful for

  • Students who are preparing for a MA or PhD program in Economics from a premier institutions such as ISI, DSE, etc., and plan to appear for the entrances in the year 2025.
  • Students who are pursuing a MA or PhD program in Economics currently at any of the premier institutions. Attending the program can help you in many ways and will also have a positive impact on your performance in your respective MA or PhD program.

You can learn more about us, our courses, and find some useful resources on our website: https://www.econschool.in/

If you have further questions, feel free to call me on this number: 9818517101.

To apply visit the program Page: https://www.econschool.in/apply/preparatory-program

Please forward this information to those who you think might be interested.

Thanks and regards,

Amit

Prep_Prog_Econ.pdf