Dropping a year

Sanchit Singhal

May 30, 2018, 3:58:54 AM5/30/18
to econschool
Do student  who drop a year face difficulty in getting placed ?

Suruchi Sawhney

May 30, 2018, 4:06:39 AM5/30/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Not really!

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 1:28 PM, Sanchit Singhal <sanchitsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do student  who drop a year face difficulty in getting placed ?

Samhita Priyal

May 30, 2018, 4:07:14 AM5/30/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Dropping a year does not affect placements at all. Just know your subject and you'll be good to go. :)

On Wed, 30 May 2018 at 1:28 PM, Sanchit Singhal <sanchitsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do student  who drop a year face difficulty in getting placed ?

Anup Tiwari

May 30, 2018, 9:16:31 AM5/30/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
I too dropped a year but I got good college during placement at campus. But its better to get into the SNU or other new upgrading college and apply to Dse or isi next year.

rahul singh

May 30, 2018, 4:52:32 PM5/30/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Anybody can help me in solving previous year papers. I am not from economics background and started my prep recently(28th May).
I really need help in economics related qns only. Prob Stats and regressions-I can definitely help you people.

thank you

On Wed, 30 May 2018, 13:37 Samhita Priyal, <samhita...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dropping a year does not affect placements at all. Just know your subject and you'll be good to go. :)

On Wed, 30 May 2018 at 1:28 PM, Sanchit Singhal <sanchitsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do student  who drop a year face difficulty in getting placed ?

rahul singh

Abdul Vahid

May 30, 2018, 8:56:02 PM5/30/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com

Sushmita Kochar

May 31, 2018, 1:25:19 PM5/31/18
to econs...@googlegroups.com
Even when you drop a year youll be doing something, try figuring what your calling is then.
And just be very upfront about why you took the year off. Like i wanted to discover better things or i wanted to learn more about the options available.

Sent from my iPhone